No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Finally Face Off at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Finally Face Off at Weigh-In

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City - Light heavyweight rivals Bernard Hopkins (52-5-2, 32KOs) and Chad Dawson (30-1, 17KOs) finally faced off - at their official weigh-in. Hopkins had elected not to participate in a final press conference with Dawson, and turned down HBO's request to tape episide of 'Face Off with Max Kellerman.' Hopkins came in at 173.5-pounds, while Dawson weighed 174.5. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't do it Bernard! I seriously fear for his health here

Comment

EX got this!

Comment

The old man is going to make him work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          you should be afraid for dawson hes going to go into a deep depression when he loses and realizes how stupid hes looked.

Comment

Bernard ducked the face off segment, tried to duck the actual stare down and post weigh in? He isn't right, he might get stopped in this fight.

Comment

Bernard ducked the face off segment, tried to duck the actual stare down and post weigh in? He isn't right, he might get stopped in this fight.

Comment

whi

Whoever knows about boxing knows chad dawson is gonna win this fight........trust me.......

Comment

Honestly though mathed, knowing this is Bernard we're talking about here, I'm sure he has his reasons and they have nothing to do with fear. He's fought everyone in the game, you really think he's scared? I have to say you're jumping the gun a bit. I honestly think it's because he really doesn't like Chad, at all. Therefor he probably doesn't think it'd work out too well. All in all though, we're talking about B-Hop here, and we should never put too much into pre fight BS TBH. We'll see tomorrow.

Comment

I feel bad for BHop (not being funny). He has had a good career, I got my money on Dawson but I won't be mad if he wins. If he loses I hope it's not via KO, would be a ****ty way to go out.

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Dawson's power isn't all that. If BHop goes out via KO is cause of age.

Comment

Working...
                    X