No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordan Vows To KO Villanuela, Capture IBO Strap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordan Vows To KO Villanuela, Capture IBO Strap

Daud Yordan will take another shot at a world championship belt and believes he will pull off a win this time.

[Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good measure off Villanueva and his power.I see the IBO is now being claimed as a world title

Comment

tough fight for villanueva...this is going to be a good fight though, much better than the chris john fight.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Should be a good measure off Villanueva and his power.I see the IBO is now being claimed as a world title
        Yordan will be his toughest challenge yet.. and he's a legit fighter.
        Also no way IBO will be considered a world title. It's a major regional...nothing more.

Comment

Villanueva has no skills and subpar stamina. Too bad since he seems to have good intangibles and power. Another pinoy prospect that will get exposed but this time due to poor training. (Roach doesn't have time to train him). Villanueva needs to find a good trainer that has time to develop him full time.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Yordan will be his toughest challenge yet.. and he's a legit fighter.
            Also no way IBO will be considered a world title. It's a major regional...nothing more.
            I agree but out in Asia and especially Austrailia they seem to claimit as legit.Yordan will be his toughest agreed.Im hoping Villanueva can win but i think Yordan will do it in front off the home crowd

Comment

Working...
            X