No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Bute UnderCard: Frampton, Cote, Ochieng, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs Bute UnderCard: Frampton, Cote, Ochieng, More

Carl Frampton will provide the chief support on the undercard of Carl Froch’s IBF World super middleweight title challenge to Lucian Bute in Nottingham on May 26.

The Commonwealth super bantamweight champion will fight at the Capital FM Arena in front of a huge global audience with the event aired by EPIX in the United States and live in more than 20 countries across the world, including the UK, Canada, Spain, Germany, Russia, Japan and in Scandinavia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That undercard is not fit to support the Froch-Bute fight.

Comment

Cote is one of the best 140 pounders in the world. He is an exciting, brutal puncher.

Comment

No matter what Froch has the biggest balls in boxing

Comment

Frampton will be fighting another nobody no doubt. then still trying to claim hes better than scott quigg who has boxed 10 times the opposition. Shame this doesnt have a better undercard

Comment

please ffs be Kiko, he fought last month, and doesnt have an opponent lined up that i know of.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              please ffs be Kiko, he fought last month, and doesnt have an opponent lined up that i know of.
              That would be nice, but I dont think is the case. Maybe Hyland? Parody? Or a nobody.

Comment

Working...
              X