No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek on The Upcoming Fight With Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek on The Upcoming Fight With Eddie Chambers

It all happened very quickly and efficiently. In less than two weeks after my last fight against Nagy Aguilera, my promoters [prepared another fight] and I signed a contract to fight Eddie Chambers (36-2, 18KOs). The fight is scheduled for the 16th of June at the Prudential Center in Newark, a venue that I know very well. NBC Sports Network will broadcast the fight in America. In Poland, as usual, I expect the fight will be carried by Polsat.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wgat a fight!!!!!!!! Boxing fans will love this. Adamek is the man. He comes to hw to putbox big guys but decides to fight the best boxer at hw. Adamek gets all kindsa props and he's gonna have to try and get eddie to fight.

Comment

Who else does this? Pretty much no one but froch.

Comment

Would like to see the winner vs Seth Mitchell.

Comment

great math & I applaud Adamek 4 keeping busy vs a top notch guy, the opposite of Aereo;a, but if Tomasz boxes like the last bout Chambers will beat him, unless he totally shot...

Comment

How do you figure Chambers will beat him? 1st off Chambers has fought once in going on 2 years just about..Two, Adamek's left hand was hurt from the 3rd round onward, plus i heard he nicked his right hand up too. I think it will be competitive, but i think Fast Eddie's inactivity may be too much for him to win this one, while Tomasz is a stay busy fighter.

Comment

Working...
            X