No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Will Now Train With Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Will Now Train With Robert Garcia

Current World Boxing Association (WBA) Super Lightweight champion Marcos “El Chino” Maidana will join veteran trainer Robert Garcia and his team, Team Maidana announced.

[Click Here To Read More]

OO SNAP!!!

Bam Bam and Maidana in the same gym. And minutes away from fellow Argentinian Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Very good choice but I guess the Rios fight is now officially dead. Rios however can be a really good sparring partner, Maidana can develop better infighting skills and throw shorter punches.

Comment

This will set up Lucas vs. Rios, hopefully

Comment

Robert Garcia is blowing up. They send him Pavlick, now Maidana and of course all the fighters he has in gym right now.

Garcia is slowly cementing himself as the best trainer in the game right now. He also is opening a much bigger gym in Oxnard from what I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Robert Garcia is blowing up. They send him Pavlick, now Maidana and of course all the fighters he has in gym right now.

Garcia is slowly cementing himself as the best trainer in the game right now. He also is opening a much bigger gym in Oxnard from what I'm hearing.
            His fighters have to win first, though. So far, Mikey and Bammy are his most successful fighters.

Comment

garcia getting his props

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                His fighters have to win first, though. So far, Mikey and Bammy are his most successful fighters.
                I really like his little brother, Mikey.

Comment

Damn, Garcia seems to be lining these guys up. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Donaire? Rios, Garcia, Alfonzo Blanco, are all undefeated, who does he have that has lost?

I know it was just one fight vs a weak opponent but Pavlik using that left hand was something I have never seen him do and even Hopkins said he needs to incorporate the left hand.

Also, Pavlik had nothing but praise to say about the way Garcia runs his gym and camp. He also has some good young fighters in his gym that you will hear about soon, including a Russian kid who is a punching machine.

Comment

Working...
                    X