No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxNation, Golden Boy Promotions Announce Output Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxNation, Golden Boy Promotions Announce Output Deal

BoxNation is delighted to announce a long term output deal with top US boxing promoter Golden Boy Promotions, commencing on April 21 with a double world-title show Abner Mares v Erik Morel for the Vacant WBC World Super-Bantamweight title and the WBA Super World Bantamweight title between Anselmo Moreno and David De La Mora, followed on April 28 with Bernard Hopkins’ rematch with Chad Dawson for the WBC World Light-Heavyweight title.

TV's New Home of Boxing in the UK, Channel 456 on Sky and 546 on Virgin, will show two LIVE GBP shows per month that will include one of their major HBO or Showtime TV events and one show from their hit Solo Boxeo series.

BoxNation will televise LIVE from Las Vegas on May 5th the forthcoming GBP promoted super-fight between, arguably, the world's best pound-for-pound fighter Floyd Mayweather Jr. against current WBA World Light-Middleweight Champion Miguel Cotto. [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't so long ago sky sports had this "long term deal" it was about 3 fights lol. Good still for the uk though bringing us the best boxing from around the world

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
      Wasn't so long ago sky sports had this "long term deal" it was about 3 fights lol. Good still for the uk though bringing us the best boxing from around the world
      Warren owns BoxNation, so it's going to be co-operation between two big promoters. Warren also announced a prospect show that pits the best up and coming talents against each other.

Conquest vs Simmons is on the first show with Michael Walsh featuring on the undercard, alongside other prospects.

I hope BoxNation manages to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        Warren owns BoxNation, so it's going to be co-operation between two big promoters. Warren also announced a prospect show that pits the best up and coming talents against each other.

Conquest vs Simmons is on the first show with Michael Walsh featuring on the undercard, alongside other prospects.

I hope BoxNation manages to survive.
        I was praying for its downfall

Comment

Can you get Box Nation On line only? I would subscribe now.

Hopefully it isn't like Sentanta that just didn't get the audience. Even with Top Rank and Sauderland, boximg isn't that big in the UK and this Sentanta went bust.

Comment

Setanta went bust because of the football rights.

Comment

Setanta was much better, at least you got the football on top of it. Plus Arsenal TV

I aint paying an extra tenner a month to watch Nathan Cleverly and bum ass Enzo

Comment

You'll be paying £10 watching competitive fights and the best from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Setanta was much better, at least you got the football on top of it. Plus Arsenal TV

I aint paying an extra tenner a month to watch Nathan Cleverly and bum ass Enzo
                  lol who would want to watch that laughing stock!

but anyways as far as i can tell, iv been paying a tenner a month for nothing because my local pub always seems to show the fights on boxnation and he doesnt even have a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                    You'll be paying £10 watching competitive fights and the best from the US.
                    I cant think of one fight that's been on Boxnation that I actually would've paid for.

Comment

Working...
                    X