Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute, Carl Froch Face To Face in Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucian Bute, Carl Froch Face To Face in Nottingham

NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND - Carl Froch (L) and Lucian Bute go face to face at a press conference to officially announce their super middleweight clash. On Saturday May 26th at Nottingham Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England - Froch, a two time champion, will challenge undefetaed Bute for the IBF's crown at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND - Carl Froch (L) and Lucian Bute go face to face at a press conference to officially announce their super middleweight clash. On Saturday May 26th at Nottingham Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England - Froch, a two time champion, will challenge undefetaed Bute for the IBF's crown at 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Froch!

Comment

Definitely looking forward to this!

I'm rockin with Froch.

Comment

I want to take this fight seriously and get all hyped about it, cause I do believe it's an alright match up. But the fight taking place in Nottingham just turns me off. Hopefully Bute wins by TKO but that's easier said than done, Froch is a tough guy to KO. Bute needs a KO to win.

Comment

May the best man win, i think bute is gona take it, but i want froch to win, its really a toss up

Comment

Out of all the weekends i could have picked to leave the uk for my stag do, i pick this one. Idiot!!

Comment

bute UD

froch cant deal with speed and power like that without boxing
              and he's not a good enough boxer or fast enough to be the more effective puncher

froch isnt looking as confident as he has in the past. still, it's a presser, and we cant take a ton from it.
              Last edited by New England; 03-19-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I think Bute has this, but Froch is a true warrior who ducks no one.

Comment

Nice to see bute step up in competition n goin on the road...
                  I gotta give it to him...

Comment

Props to both men

Comment

Working...
                    X