No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Expects Explosive Action in Aydin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Expects Explosive Action in Aydin Bout

Five-time world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (29-1-1, 18 KOs), of Gilroy, California, has signed to fight undefeated WBC No. 1 ranked contender, Selcuk "Mini Tyson" Aydin (23-0, 17 KOs), of Hamburg, Germany, for the WBC interim welterweight title. The fight is scheduled for July, 28, at HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif. and will be televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING.

[Click Here To Read More]

Style wise this could be a real fun fight.

Aydin has to give Robert Salido flashbacks.

Comment

Props to Guerrero for taking the fight. I'm not with that old 40's "how did he get a title shot" ****. Belts are pretty meaningless today anyway. Give him credit for jumping two divisions to take on a legit welterweight in his first fight there. Finally, the actions begin to follow the words.

Comment

So he's actually fighthing some one now & not begging for a payday by callig out guys he has no bussines in the ring with...

Comment

Aydin is going to knock that ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Aydin is going to knock that ass out.
            that would be nice. Can't wait for this fight

Comment

Aydin ain't much of a boxer, he relies only on power and we all know what happen with boxers who do that.

Comment

Aydin by brutal KO

Comment

people will have no choice but to respect the ghost after he pulls this win off. classic boxer vs puncher/brawler i can see a boxing lesson in the works.I am a fan of robert but i'm glad he stop running his gate and has a fight. lookin forward to this 1 the ghost 12rd UD

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Style wise this could be a real fun fight.

Aydin has to give Robert Salido flashbacks.
                    THat's what I was thinkin... Aydin's coming in to take his head off.... good welcome to WW

Comment

Working...
                    X