No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Rips Juanma: Wants Salido Bout Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Rips Juanma: Wants Salido Bout Right Now

Once Mexico's Orlando 'Siri' Salido (38-11-2, 26KOs) retained his WBO featherweight title last Saturday night by way of a technical knockout over Juan Manuel 'Juanma' López, Panamanian Celestino 'Pelenchín' Caballero (36-4, 23KOs), the WBA's champion, began shouting for a unification with the Mexican champion. [Click Here To Read More]

Caballero would make for a good fight but I would be surprised if Salido right into another tough fight, especially one that doesn't pay all that well.

Speculation on my part but I think Team Salido looks for a big name that can help create a good purse while they have the hot name. I think they see if Rafael Marquez wants a fight. He would be the biggest money maker they could get at 126.

Comment

Caba should have went HAM on JuanMa...disappointed Cab. Should have just said that JuanMa was never on your level and that's why he avoided you.

Comment

This the same Caballero that got schooled by Jason Litzau??? If Litzau wore you down, Salido would break you! Good luck with that one CC!

Comment

I remember when Lopez stans were talking mad shit when Cab lost. Now the tables have turned.

Comment

mikey garcia's gonna get pushed aside again.... wtf are top rank doing.... garcia deserve's a shot....
            Last edited by hvirk; 03-12-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
              This the same Caballero that got schooled by Jason Litzau??? If Litzau wore you down, Salido would break you! Good luck with that one CC!
              Haha that's exactly what Ive been talking about in all of these Caballero threads. Seriously tho, someone just tell him to stfu already. He's just trying to keep his name out there talking smack. I hope Salido takes a gimme fight and then whoops his ass.

Comment

I'd like to see it.

Comment

many people don't know this but Caballero is a G he is also a rapper

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Haha that's exactly what Ive been talking about in all of these Caballero threads. Seriously tho, someone just tell him to stfu already. He's just trying to keep his name out there talking smack. I hope Salido takes a gimme fight and then whoops his ass.
                    Can't let your self go by that 1 fight against Litzau..I've seen Caballero fight plenty of times & the Caballero that fought Litzau wasn't even a shadow of the well trained, on his toes, nonstop punching & constently throwing combinations Caballero that I'm used to seeing..When Caballero fought Litzau he was flat footed & wasn't really moving or punching & after a few rounds he even looked tired, it looked more like he really underestimated Litzau & just trained to make the weight, cause he was not in shape..I think a well trained Caballero will easily beat Salido & he'll also beat Juanma & that's the reason Juanma, his team & Arum were ducking Caballero..There's no doubt Salido is a tough, well conditioned fighter with a lot of heart that brings it on, but that doesn't take away the fact that he still is a class B fighter that has 11 looses & has been KO'd 4 times & the fact that he beat(KO'D) Juanma twice just prooves that Juanma was a very well camouflaged HYPE JOB that happens to hit really hard & also has heart, but Salid(who was hand picked for Juanma to easily add another W to his record) unmasked & showed the world what Juanma was really about & it's not cause Salido is anything special cause before Salido it was MtaGwa who exposed Juanma, but Juanma barely made it to the end & Juama's & his team excuse was the weight(he needed to go up) & before that it was a fighter by the name of Gilberto Bolanos that took Juanma to the distance for the 1st time & Juanma did not look good in that 8 rounder & his team's excuse(at the time) was that Juanma was that Juanma just needed more experience..

Comment

Working...
                    X