No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Targets The Winner of Juanma-Salido For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Targets The Winner of Juanma-Salido For July

The featherweight champion of the World Boxing Association, Panamanian Celestino 'Pelenchín' Caballero (36-4, 23KOs), is targeting the winner of Saturday's title fight between Juan Manuel 'Juanma' Lopez and Mexico's Orlando Salido, who battle for Salido's featherweight title of the World Boxing Organization

[Click Here To Read More]

Doubt it will happen. I think the Salido-Lopez II winner is going to fight Mikey Garcia. Celestino will more than likely have to travel to Asian and get robbed against Chris John.

Comment

Neither Lopez nor Salido have the balls to face Cab even at this point in his career. Lopez already ducked him nasty and I'm sure Salido would do the same.

Comment

A fight against Mikey Garcia is a MUCH better fight. Caba is garbage, Garcia would smoke either Lopez or Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Neither Lopez nor Salido have the balls to face Cab even at this point in his career. Lopez already ducked him nasty and I'm sure Salido would do the same.
          It would be a trip if he went to Indonesia and fought John.
          It could happen. He went to Thailand and knocked Somsak's ass out in 3, and beat up Molitor in Canada so he don't give a ****k.

I don't think Lopez thinks its a money fight and he may be right, but I don't see why Salido wouldn't go at him.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            A fight against Mikey Garcia is a MUCH better fight. Caba is garbage, Garcia would smoke either Lopez or Salido.
            Bro I like Garcia and all but you guys make him into something he's not. He's decent but like Lopez, I just don't see any greatness in him. Maybe in time I might be proven wrong.

Cab isn't garbage, he had two belts at one point. Not just anyone can do that in the lower weights. Specially winning them away from home by knockout.

Comment

I dunno...but the whole change of judge thing I just read on a site (a judge was changed for their fight) has me feeling things might go Juanma's "way"..if you know what I mean.

Comment

Bro I like Garcia and all but you guys make him into something he's not. He's decent but like Lopez, I just don't see any greatness in him. Maybe in time I might be proven wrong.

Cab isn't garbage, he had two belts at one point. Not just anyone can do that in the lower weights. Specially winning them away from home by knockout.

Garcia does need to amp up the comp.

He's beaten all the gatekeepers, he needs to show what he can do on the big stage.

Comment

He hasn't done anything remotely impressive or even looked impressive since shutting out a tiny Yordan.

You may not see greatness in Garcia, I definitely do though. Guy is the most seasoned "prospect" I've ever seen. He fights so patient and so smart...he's just so technically sound. Plus he's a sharp puncher with some pop. I realize he's unproven, but I see something special in him, I can obviously understand not everyone seeing it the same way though.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I dunno...but the whole change of judge thing I just read on a site (a judge was changed for their fight) has me feeling things might go Juanma's "way"..if you know what I mean.
                    I doubt Salido is thinking decision. He's coming in guns a blazin.
                    He will catch JuanMa or JuanMa will catch him but I do not see this one going the distance.

JuanMa fights fire with fire. He doesn't exactly box when someone is slugging with him.

He could, he just doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                    X