Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Don't Write Me Off, I'll Come Back Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Don't Write Me Off, I'll Come Back Stronger!

Even though he suffered a clear defeat last Saturday against Devon Alexander, knockout artist Marcos Maidana made a public appearance on Wednesday in Panama City where he attended the World Boxing Association’s Annual Awards Dinner.

[Click Here To Read More]

wow maidana is actually smiling...

Comment

Shows how a true champion handles defeat. He could have blamed the weight or made up some BS excuse, but he accepted his defeat like a man. A quality that you rarely see in today's game.

Comment

I give Maidana props for taking his loss like a man and the guy will bounce back at 140.

Comment

I like Maidana, he's a good fighter just needs to work on his jab and defense. He's too wild. He needs to learn to fight comfortably and tactically.

Comment

Maidana need to take break cos he been takin to much beatings lately and come back next year back @140.

Comment

Hope he fights Matthysse vs Soto winner.

Comment

This is why im a Maidana fan gives hell in the ring and is an absolute gentleman outside.Cant wait to see him back at 140.VAMOS CHINO

Comment

Maidana needs to get a conditioner and back to 140 and attempt to clean house.

Good to see Khan have some nice words for him

Comment

maidana sometimes fights as if he's too confident that he'll eventually ko his opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X