No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Moving Closer To God, Roach is Concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Moving Closer To God, Roach is Concerned

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is moving closer to God. The boxer has always been religious, but in the last few months the Filipino superstar has taken huge steps to follow his religious beliefs. The Catholic Church recently named Pacquiao as an ambassador.

[Click Here To Read More]

What utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by FearAndLoathing View Post
      What utter nonsense.
      ^^^This!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Nice little front to cover up his worshipping of the devil. I didn't see him say he's gonna stop cheating on his wife or taking PED's, if you're gonna be a devoted catholic, go all the way, not 10%.

Not even god will be able to help Manny beat Bradley AKA Lil Glen Johnson look-alike.

Comment

LOL

already preparing excuses for a possible loss

is this guy gonna be a president or a cardinal... which one is it?

Comment

Oh dear 2020 President Pacquiao proposes a ban on condoms.

Comment

great timing to make a life changing decision...

something tells me the quality of opponents offered paired with the money guarantees for pac's last fight pushed him to this decision. he was forced to take the least lucrative option with bradley and arum wont let him fight floyd

talk about an anticlimax of a career...

Comment

I don't know, so how religious are the Philippines? Because this shouldn't be fooling anyone.

Comment

You've gotta be kidding me right? The biggest load of BS I've heard in a while.

Comment

I don't get some of u Ladies. Didn't u girls say PAC picked bradley because it was gonna be an easy win now u ladies is saying roach is already making excuses for when they lose? Make up y'all mind. When roach says something positive about how good PAC is looking in training y'all ladies say roach is just trying to hype everyone up then when roach express some concerns about PAC y'all ladies say roach is looking for excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X