Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye and Chisora Brawl at Presser, Booth Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Haye and Chisora Brawl at Presser, Booth Injured

British heavyweights David Haye and Dereck Chisora, and their camps, engage in a wild brawl at the post-fight press conference to Chisora's fight with WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. [Click Here To Read More]

dude got some serious wounds on his face. chisora had a microphone. couldnt see what haye had.

Comment

Physically, I respect Chisora. He came forward against Vitali all night.

Mentally, he is not stable. Either he will kill someone or someone will kill him. One of the two.

I've seen guys like this my whole life; unless he changes, boxer or not, he will be dead or in jail. Thats a fact.

Comment

Chisora is dumb as hell to be yelling, "i'm going to shoot David Haye, I'm going to shoot him" or "I'm going to find him outside the ring".... Let's say someone does harm to David Haye, God forbid, in the near future... Who the hell do you think is gonna automatically be the prime suspect

Comment

Lol ^^ He can be sued just for that and he will lose. But Haye can also be sued for using his lethal weapons. He punched Chisora WITH a glass. Murder attempt. They are both fokked lol.

Comment

Those two deserve each other. It was funny just watching Vitali laughing at these two clowns. Such classless people.

Comment

Thats the Definition of Karma right there... Chisora got the same gift he gave Vitali

Chisora got beat twice in one night lol... It was a strange fight and DelBoy did well considering I only gave him 3 rounds, but with a Klitschko, getting a moral victory is about all a fighter is capable of getting. Its also funny how people are saying he redeemed British Boxing because he lasted 12 rounds and threw punches at the same time, when victory is the best redemption. Different country, Different standards I guess. I will give Chisora credit for having the heart to fight, however besides strength, Chisora just does not have the skills to really do damage beyond a lucky wild punch. As far as a Match with David Haye, I truly believe DelBoy should move around and take a few winnable fights first, like those Pansies Sexton and Harrison or even a rematch with Helenius. I am not a fan of David Haye but i always thought he could beat Chisora with ease, and this video showing Chisora complaining because David popped him, helps me believe this more. Chisora was shouting at the Wind at what he would do to David Haye when he saw him and still got blasted by the Pretty Boy first. "He Glassed Me, He Glassed me"... looked more like he Punked you Chisora as it sounded more like fists in the initial contat than glass. The Real competition would be on who is the Funnier Man between the Brits, but once again I give the advantage to Haye. Although Chisora is humorous, Haye just has a quicker wit as well as better material and can stay in character alot longer than DelBoy. I will say that it would be fun to watch to Build Up though

Comment

Listen to the vid with headphones in and its clear it was a bottle. I just rewatched it and I think Chisora actually went down from that because he gets up off the floor screaming "He glassed me!" and I could swear I heard him say "No he didn't knock me down he glassed me!" as if to say it wasn't a punch that put him down. Chisora was hit and went silent for about 3 seconds then gets up screaming.

I think it's pretty messed up though how Vitali is doing Haye ( bear in mind I'm not a Haye fan). Haye wasn't even talking to them they pretty much just butted in. Haye was just saying "Vitali agreed to fight me, we had an oral agreement, why are you pretending we dont?" basically. Vitali trolled them bot like a bawss

Comment

Kinda reminded me of when Kermit Cintron swore he was Headbutted by Sergio Martinez but in reality it was really a punch. People say the strangest things when their wobbled.

Comment

Sports Illustrated has a great shot of the Punch and Haye does appear to be holding a plastic water bottle but it appears to have been opened already. David Hayes fist is cleanched and it looks mostly like a punch however water is all over the place. Without blood coming from Hayes hand or from Chisoras chin, i still stand by that sounded like a fist connecting and not a Glass Water Bottle as Chisora claims

Comment

Working...
                    X