Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dereck Chisora Slaps Vitali Klitschko at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dereck Chisora Slaps Vitali Klitschko at Weigh-In

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko and British challenger Dereck Chisora clash at the official weigh-in when Chisora slaps Vitali in the face.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was completely justified. I support Chisora's actions 100%.

Comment

LOL, I think del boy just got into Vitali's head.

Comment

lOl that was ****ing epic! he slapped the **** out of Vitali!...he'll be the one getting slapped around in the ring tho

Comment

LOL ****ing idiot

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
            lOl that was ****ing epic! he slapped the **** out of Vitali!...he'll be the one getting slapped around in the ring tho

He just cheap slapped him.

Comment

The one thing you can say about Chisora is he had the guts to do the right thing.

Comment

WOW I thought I would laugh at that but it really wasn't funny. Vitali has a lot of self control even though that would not have been my reaction I can respect what how Vitali handled himself. They gotta fight anyway so its not like he not gonna have the chance to get back at Chisora.

Comment

Epic Slap

WOW. That was epic. You can tell it wasn't staged. Lol. WOW...I really want to see this now! WAR Chisora!!!! WAR!!!!!

Comment

damn vitali just took it...he didn't retaliate or try to chase down chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X