No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson and the IF Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson and the IF Factor

Recent talks of a Tyson and Tarver clash for 2006 have the Tyson zombies infecting boxing forums all over the Internet. Tyson says that if he fights Tarver, it will be his last fight. I don't plan on paying $50 dollars to watch this fight, but I will tune in for the sake of nostalgia and hope that if it is indeed Tyson's last fight, that he will go out with class. [details]

if he hit tarver he would ko him, but tarver easily has the skills to avoid him for a handful of rounds then make him quit as does virtually any fighter who puts on gloves

Comment

Coming from a Tyson fan, there are just too many IFs as the author said. This would be a terrible fight because in addition to being a better boxer, Tarver is more mobile and younger than Tyson.

In saying that, it would be SWEET if he could land one shot against Tarver to shut his big mouth. But what are the odds of that happening?

Comment

slim to none rodgers, he ought to stay retired and enjoy his life

Comment

Originally posted by theironone
          slim to none rodgers, he ought to stay retired and enjoy his life
          Yea but your forgetting that he is in serious debt and cant AFFORD to enjoy his life, unless he starts his own reality show!! That would be something

Comment

i didnt forget but he can clear his debt and still enjoy his life just whether he has the willpower to sort himself out

Comment

Originally posted by theironone
              i didnt forget but he can clear his debt and still enjoy his life just whether he has the willpower to sort himself out
              Perhaps, wat do you think about his own Reality Show??

Comment

it'd be ****in funny in the best and worst possible ways

Comment

Working...
                X