No announcement yet.

The Return of Iron Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Iron Mike Tyson

In the latest shameful example of those out to exploit Iron Mike Tyson for their own personal gain, we now have light heavyweight Antonio “Magic Man” Tarver actually entertaining the idea of fighting Mike Tyson in what is sure to be another episode of pure humiliation for the faded ex-champion, should this charade actually be allowed to move forward. [details]

So, how many millions of dollars is he making in this fight? I understand the concern for Tyson's health, but whose really being exploited here, Tyson or the fans? How many people do you suppose would be willing to get beat up by Antonio Tarver for a quarter of the money Tyson will make? Or a tenth? It is hard to dismiss this factor.

Comment

Tyson was offered 6 million from what I understand and If this charade is carried out I really hope Tyson KOs Tarver...Tarver had been one of my favorites as of the past couple of years but this is crazy it means nothing to nobody no matter who wins and proves the same...NOTHING.Stupid fight for either party involved.

Comment

This is a great grudge match because wasn't Tyson suppose to get paid to star in the new Rocky movie but Tarver took his place. I think Tyson is going to let it all out in this one, maybe his passion for boxing with resurface.

Comment

I like this fight for only one reason...Tarver is the smaller guy. So Mike has a chance at this point in his career. This fight makes dollars and sense for the iron one.
          Last edited by Truth; 11-21-2005, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Kick his ass, Tarver

Comment

Working...
            X