No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Virgil Hunter Grab The Top BWAA Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward, Virgil Hunter Grab The Top BWAA Awards

Andre Ward has won an Olympic gold medal, professional world titles, and Showtime's Super Six super-middleweight tournament. Now the Boxing Writers Association of America has named Ward its Fighter of the Year for 2011. Ward will receive the BWAA's Sugar Ray Robinson Fighter of the Year trophy. Ward was chosen by an overwhelming margin over nominees Nonito Donaire, Wladimir Klitschko, Floyd Mayweather, and Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't really argue with the picks. Good choices in my opinion.

Comment

They deserve all the accolades they are getting but this year is THE MATRIX's year, watch out Ward.

FROM INDEPEDENCE SHALL COME GREATNESS

Comment

Great pick.

Andre Ward will once again win Fighter Of The Year for 2012. He will beat Lucian Bute and some one else.

Comment

well deserved, cali stand up!

Comment

BWAA Awards

Congraulations to the well deserving Honoree's.
            Joe Dwyer

Comment

Nice pick. There is nothing not to like about Ward. Great fighter, and a good dude outside of the ring. Plus, he's a local Bay Area guy! SOG!

Comment

damn! thats awesome! i was just at the gym an hour ago and virgil didnt say **** about this. i wonder if he knew?

Comment

Ward deserves it, but Virgil only trains one top level boxer. Not enough to win Trainer of the Year.

Comment

Working...
                  X