Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco A. Rubio: It's a Pity That I'm Fighting Chavez's Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco A. Rubio: It's a Pity That I'm Fighting Chavez's Son

Middleweight Marco Antonio “Veneno” Rubio (53-5-1, 46KOs) will attempt to dethrone WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on February 4th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Rubio will arrive ten days early to San Antonio to get adjusted to the climate. For the time being, Rubio is training in Torreon where he plans to conclude his preparation with the help of boxers Marco “Dorado” Reyes and Jose “Piston” Lopez. He spars around eight rounds every day.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Rubio... I want him to win and all... but I just don't think he'll be walking away with a W and a crown.

Comment

jcc jr garbage

who cares !!! knock his sorry a$$ out !!!

Comment

Rubio gonna put another over hyped prospect to sleep.

Comment

Chavez Sr. is the most POPULAR fighter to come out of Mexico. Most boxing historian's in Mexico rate Ruben Olivaras and Ricardo Lopez over Chavez. I think Salvador Sanchez would have went on to be Mexico's G.O.A.T. he was actually planning to move up in weight and fight Alexis Arguello right before he died.

Comment

I like Rubio I hope he Wins.

Edit: I'm willing to put my 2.5 mil on Rubio to someones 5 mil, any Takers?

Comment

I like Rubio, but I don't think he'll win this fight.

Comment

Chavez is a coward

I hope Rubio wins but Chavez wouldn't be fighting him if he had a chance at losing. this is the same Rubio who quit against Pavlik, I'm pretty sure something like that will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Chavez Sr. is the most POPULAR fighter to come out of Mexico. Most boxing historian's in Mexico rate Ruben Olivaras and Ricardo Lopez over Chavez. I think Salvador Sanchez would have went on to be Mexico's G.O.A.T. he was actually planning to move up in weight and fight Alexis Arguello right before he died.
                  Well certainly Chavez Sr is one of the best Mexican boxers of all times, but I agree that Salvador Sanchez would have made it to the #1 spot when it comes to Mexican boxers ... the guy had skills out of this world.

Comment

Rubio has said a few strange things in the lead up to this fight makes me wonder.

Comment

Working...
                    X