Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Ready For The Challenge of Anthony Mundine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Ready For The Challenge of Anthony Mundine

[Click Here To Read More]

Trout's a fraud as he fights nobodies...Cotto w/Pac in June, no?? & Margarito is a nothing comodity & Mundine won 't daw outside of Australia (4 that matter Trout can't draw IN the US) & if Trout keeps going outside US to defend 1 day he'll get ripped off...I'd sugest Trout switch to WBC, even though no champ he'll probably make more $$$...

Comment

Tht's whats up! Trout is tha mvtha****in thruth at 154. I know he'll beat every last overhyped fighter there.

Comment

Adam Trupish would put trouts light out in three or less.

Comment

Trout will Box CIRCLES around Mundine! EASY FIGHT!

Comment

Trout is good but I'm not sure how good. He hasn't fought any top guys at 154, he has to step up the comp this year if he wants to be taken seriously. There are some good fights to be made @ 154.

Comment

So many fights that could take place at 154, yet it seems to be where prospects go to hide. Trout actually walks around calling himself a world champion and he now may be ready for a challenge, and that challenge is Mundine. Am I the only one that sees this as a joke. Alvarez has fought a murders row compared to this guy, and calling him champion of the world is a big stretch. Not hard to see why vanes thinks so highly of himself, as long as you have a zero, they eventually call you champ at 54.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                Adam Trupish would put trouts light out in three or less.
                Trupish who? Get off the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Trupish who? Get off the drugs.
                  I'll help you out Adam "A-bomb" Trupish, two-time Olympian, current NABA light middle champ, WBA #14. Which is to say, he is right in line for Trouts paper title and still not known (except apparently with drug addicts) enough to make Austin pee his pants at the thought.

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                    So many fights that could take place at 154, yet it seems to be where prospects go to hide. Trout actually walks around calling himself a world champion and he now may be ready for a challenge, and that challenge is Mundine. Am I the only one that sees this as a joke. Alvarez has fought a murders row compared to this guy, and calling him champion of the world is a big stretch. Not hard to see why vanes thinks so highly of himself, as long as you have a zero, they eventually call you champ at 54.
                    Austin Trout was trying to get a deal done with Delvin; however, the fight wasn't accepted. He tried to get a fight with Saul, but was avoided. Trout went into negotiations with P Williams; however, P wanted 60%, even though Austin is the belt holder. He is Cotto's madatory, yet Cotto never wants to fight him. With that being said, if he can make $300 - 500k fighting Mundine, why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X