Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Tells Vitali He Uses Steroids on BoxNation Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Tells Vitali He Uses Steroids on BoxNation Face-Off

gave away his secret of how he plans on fighting) next month in their February 18th fight at the Olympiahalle, Munich, Bayern, Germany. Chisora, 27, revealed on BoxNation’s Head to Head special that he’s going to work Vitali on the inside to try and punish him and take his World Boxing Council title. [Click Here To Read More]

From the title, I thought Chisora was admitting to using steroids himself.

Comment

Just had a disturbing image flash before my eyes of Chisora's man fat all over Vitali's face

Comment

Yeah. Not a pleasant thought.

Comment

I thought Vitali already admitted to roid use, but said it only occurred in the early part of his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            From the title, I thought Chisora was admitting to using steroids himself.
            Me too, I thought they should have worded that better... Chisora didn't disappoint me though... good funny comments in there.

Comment

It was a long time ago when they did, there is no proof that either Klitschko is juicing now.

Comment

bhxhxhxbxhx

So i guess is ok for paquiao n the klickskous bothers to cheat..
                So baseball is doing the right thing,..

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                  It was a long time ago when they did, there is no proof that either Klitschko is juicing now.
                  There isn't any proof, I agree. But there is no proof Holyfield ever juiced either yet it is certainly reasonable to speculate as it is with Vitaly and plenty of other fighters.

Chisora saw my thread on Vitaly and steroids and agrees.

Comment

vitali is going to give him a serious beating...

Comment

Working...
                    X