Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: More Than 5,000 Tix Already Sold For Brook-Hatton Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: More Than 5,000 Tix Already Sold For Brook-Hatton Clash

Less than three days into the sale of Kell Brook’s fight with Matthew Hatton at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield on March 17 and the ticket sales have smashed through the 5,000 barrier.

Promoter Eddie Hearn announced the huge all-British Welterweight clash between Brook and Hatton on Wednesday afternoon and the phone lines at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield and at Matchroom Sport have been buzzing ever since with fans snapping up tickets for the event, live on Sky Sports.

“I’m bowled over by the response from the fans,” said Brook. “I knew this was going to be a big seller but these numbers are massive and it’s only going to get bigger. Fighting in front of a sell-out crowd is going to bring out the best in both of us.” [Click Here To Read More]

Kell brooks is the next big british superstar. The man is a warrior like froch and not a little crying baby lik khan.

Hatton will be dust in the wind and he will be getting a first class beating

Comment

All he has done is fought bums and this fight is no different.

Superstar? I don't think so.

Comment

Go on MattHatt!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
          All he has done is fought bums and this fight is no different.

Superstar? I don't think so.
          Brook's last two opponents prior to Galarza, certainly weren't bums!

Comment

good for them.
            froch and ward, super six mega final for 3500
            dawson hopkins was around 4 thousand.
            trith is no one in usa watches boxing.
            watch klitshko vs mormeck sell 48000 tickets
            apart from mayweather pacquioe no one wan push these numbers or get close

Comment

Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
              good for them.
              froch and ward, super six mega final for 3500
              dawson hopkins was around 4 thousand.
              trith is no one in usa watches boxing.
              watch klitshko vs mormeck sell 48000 tickets
              apart from mayweather pacquioe no one wan push these numbers or get close
              cotto/margs sold out MSG. margs/mosely sold out staples centre. Canelo had 10k+ in staples centre. Lamont/khan did 10k+ in washington. depends on who's fighting really. There are fight fans in america

Comment

Working...
              X