Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Vows: Chavez Jr. Will Not Withstand My Onslaught!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio Vows: Chavez Jr. Will Not Withstand My Onslaught!

After he received confirmation that WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. signed a contract for February 4, top ranked Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio and his team returned to the gym to prepare towards the fight that had so expected. Despite having only 40 days of camp, Rubio is confident that he will be 100% for his match against the Chavez.

[Click Here To Read More]

im all for rubio now i see chavez is avoiding martinez but i hope rubio dosent go in just trying to wildly ko jr becuz jr is very big for middleweight and has a good chin so far, if jr gets hurt i think he boxes from the outside for the remainder of the bout and makes it interesting. i got a feeling rubio is a lil to confident, respect this guy cuz if you dont ko him your not winning on the cards sad but true

Comment

Easy work for JR.

Comment

Chavez has better boxing chops and can crack as well. Rubio better be a little cautious. He could find himself on the canvas wondering what happened as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio View Post
          Chavez Jr. Will Not Withstand My Onslaught!
          Don't let me down Veneno, don't let me down!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Easy work for JR.
            I don't think so.

I just hope Veneno doesn't just try to KO Jr. I hope he uses his head and boxes him and the KO or TKO will come in the later rounds. Hope he doesn't pull a Perro Angulo.

Ps. you Sig is very funny and silly.

Comment

I'm liking his mentality!! Jr. is in for a rough night. We'll see what he's made of!

Comment

Harder work than stupid old guy SergioM but still easy work for JR Finally people will have to believe. If not .......well he will keep beating his opponents ha ha ha ha

Comment

rubio is not one of those carpenters jr has been fight. when jr got hit bu those tomato cans he really didnt know what to do and the cans were spent fighters anyway. but rubio will hit him then hit him again.he won't stand their like manfredo and get a paycheck. chavez fanbase is on the line.rubio ubderstands that and will win.

Comment

The Racket Squad: The Standard

All of the Chavez Jr. haters should consider his attributes as well as the flaws he displays.
                    This is the toughest solo sport in the world and some guys are very good at making a good living without cashing out too quickly.
                    When Canelo and Junior meet, and they surely will if one of them does not stumble, we will be treated to a great fight. These are two guys who will only attain a certain level.
                    We never held it against Ward, Gatti or Augustus.
                    But the Mexican standard is unrealistic at times.
                    Not every warrior has the brilliant talents of Chavez Sr.
                    Good fighters are what makes this sport go 'round.
                    The greats are another planet.
                    Any man who risks their life with every stanza has my respect.
                    A lesser attitude would lack humanity or grace regarding a craft that could have remained in shipyards and dark cellars.

Comment

Working...
                    X