No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez Attacked in Arizona, Face Gets Slashed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez Attacked in Arizona, Face Gets Slashed

According to KVIA, undefeated heavyweight contender David Rodriguez (36-0, 34KOs) was attacked and stabbed at a club last Friday morning in Scotsdale, Arizona. Rodriguez and a friend were attacked as they left the club. Scottsdale police arrived to the scene. Rodriguez had his face slashed, while his friend was stabbed in the upper arm. A member of Rodriguez's training team told KVIA the boxer was slashed from his ear to his jaw bone and required 100 stitches. The fight and his friend were unable to indentify their attackers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

damn, sorry to hear that. one of my homeboys got his face slashed a few years ago.
    Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 01-02-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Seems would be nice for all of the "all-circulation-away-from-brain" *******s to just be thrown into a neighborhood/jail like in that new Batman game. Cold blooded animals.
      Last edited by DigitalBeast; 01-02-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Not surprised, everyone in Oldtown scottsdale thinks they're UFC figthers with their affliction t-shirts, fake tans, and steroids.

Comment

hope he makes a speedy recovery. i was interested in who he was going to fight next. he's in the holmes, minto, welliver mold...unproven vs limited opposition but hold regional belts.

Comment

Wonder how this will affect his face for cuts. 100 stitches from ear to jaw is a lot!

Comment

Haters are going to hate no matter what trust me they are ever where you're having a good time with your friend and like nothing something like this happens it just means beware of your surroundings I feel bad for these two guys I hope they catch the guys that did this **** to them.

Comment

Are the attackers *****S or *******S?

Comment

This is the story of what really happened.

They were drinking.

Then found a woman.
                  :3some:

Woman's BF found out and got jealous. Got his mad friends over.
                  They attacked them.

Now his mouth got stitched.

Comment

I never heard of him, is he any good?

I hope he recovers in time for his next fight though.

Comment

Working...
                    X