Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Hit With License Issue Over 'Nose Break' Quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Hit With License Issue Over 'Nose Break' Quote

According to Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times, the Nevada State Athletic Commission will not issue Victor Ortiz a license to box in their state - until the former welterweight champion explains a controversial comment which he made in a recent video interview.

[Click Here To Read More]

how did Mayorga ever get licensed in Nevada

Comment

WTF is this? SMH these ***gos dont want to see Berto get his azzz whooped

Comment

Fawk lasvegas.

this is bs seriously ?

Yet paul daley from the ufc can throw a sucker punch after fights over and he only get punished by ufc and not the nevada athletic commision ?

Vegas needs boxing more than boxing needs vegas .

Time for more cards to come to texas

If i was ortiz id tell them to suck my ****

Comment

just because it happened to be Mayweather they will make Ortiz go there and apologize for his comments? **** that I would sue if I was Ortiz

Comment

Uhh is keith fcking ******?Ortiz already said in the video y he tried to
            headbutt floyd.

Comment

if true...
              …just kind of outrageous, Keith.

Comment

Isn't this why we have point deductions for intentional headbutts anyway? The ultimate goal of a headbutt is to cause harm so why are they being ****.suckers about it?

Comment

Although Ortiz is mentally off... Keith Kizer should just stop.

Comment

If anyone should apologize its Cortez for allowing it to escalate that far. If I was reffing that fight I would've gave floyd a hard warning after the first elbow (probably the first round) and taken a point away for the second elbow.

He would've stopped that **** right then and there and if Ortiz continued to land bombs when floyd was on the rope than he was 1 punch away from hattoning him or a couple of punches away from a ref stoppage

Lets not forget that floyd wasn't throwing back on the ropes and refs can stop a fight if one fighter is defenseless.

Comment

Working...
                    X