Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Clarifies Remarks on Mayweather, Hitting a Lady

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Clarifies Remarks on Mayweather, Hitting a Lady

“I would like to clarify my feelings about some recent comments of mine, and apologize for not finding the right words in English - there are many times when I cannot find the right words to express what I really mean. The comments attributed to me are a complete misrepresentation of my true feelings.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who cares?, Mayweather had his reasons.

Comment

Who didn't see this coming?

Comment

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
        El Wretchedness, Jose Sulaiman, put out lame apology for disgusting words approving of hitting women. His excuse: English isnt his 1st lingo
        19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comment

Im the only one who see comedy in la virgen de guadalupe. Come on Sulaiman, you can do better than that.

Comment

What's Hon. Jose Sulaiman's definiton of a "good person"? did I miss something? If someone hit and threatened my daughter, I wouldn't classify that person as a "good person". Floyd is over this, please give it a rest. Floyd made a mistake and he realized what he did was wrong, leave it at that.

Comment

why this penguin even felt the need to say anything in the first place?

Comment

This ****ing boxinscene website is so ****ing lame website which has full of Pacroid nuthugging eating dog scam fool of shlt.

OOOOppps! Sorry, English is not my first language. There are many times when I cannot find the right words to express what I really mean too!

Please just ignore and pardon me like Sulaiman!

Comment

lmao what a embarrassing dumbass

Comment

Scumbag PARASITE Sulaiman KNEW very well what he said & what he meant & then his stupid ass realized he fuked up & now he's trying to fix it!! By saying that english isn't his 1st language is a good excuse, but that one sort of doesn't work for Sulaiman cause he's been speaking english for a while now & knows quite well how to express himself..He should just admit he's a moron & tends to say stupid s h i t most of the time & maybe some people just won't pay any mind to what he says...

Comment

Working...
                    X