No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Snooki of Jersey Shore Invades The Boxing Biz on 1/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Snooki of Jersey Shore Invades The Boxing Biz on 1/28

New York, NY - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi recently appeared on WFAN and MSG Network’s "The Boomer and Carton Show” to announce the latest venture in her growing empire. Team Snooki Boxing will feature a trio of Irish brothers. The Hyland Brothers comprised of Patrick "Pajo" Hyland (Featherweight, 24-0, 11 KOs, Irish Featherweight Champion, Former I.B.F Intercontinental Featherweight Champion, Intercontinental Super-Featherweight Champion, and WBF World Featherweight Champion), Eddie Hyland (Super-Featherweight, 16-1, 6 KOs, Former Irish Super-Featherweight Champion), and Paul Hyland (Super-Bantamweight, 20-2, 6 KOs, Irish Super-Bantamweight Champion, and former EU Super-Bantamweight Champion).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Despite the name value and recognition, I'd be hard pressed to think any legitimate boxer would want to be associated with the name "Team Snooki".

Comment

dont understand the big deal about that girl, she's hideous and a walking std, i wouldnt get near her with a hazmat uniform....

Comment

Paulie Malignagi should be part of this Guido invasion.

I also don't understand why is this chick "famous"...
        But I'll give her that she knows how to promote whatever it is.

Comment

WTF why is her name even still floating around...Props to her. From what I know she's a self procclaimed GUIDDETE lol she's not even Italian.

Comment

this person, I won't say woman, isn't of Italian decent, and don't smudge those good people...boxing has enough problems/headaches, it doesn't need to go slutty...

Comment

team wannabe guido, isn't she really chilean?

Comment

She is 0% italian, nobody on that stupid show was even close to being full italian they are all mutts

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  She is 0% italian, nobody on that stupid show was even close to being full italian they are all mutts
                  A mutt just like slappy Joe...

Comment

Don't get excited Vanes your still the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X