Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch in Position To Fight The Ward vs Anthony Dirrell Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch in Position To Fight The Ward vs Anthony Dirrell Winner

Super middleweight Carl Froch (28-2, 20KOs) is not going to suffer in the WBC rankings. On December 17th, Froch lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Andre Ward, who unified the WBC/WBA titles and won the Super Six Boxing Classic. The WBC released their new rankings and Froch was dropped down to the number two position, which means it won't take him long to get back to a mandatory title shot. First up, is undefeated Anthony Dirrell (24-0, 21 KOs). Dirrell won a WBC final eliminator on December 2nd with a fourth round stoppage win over Renan St. Juste.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate the sanctioning bodies with a passion. So if a guy fights for another body, they drop him in the rankings??? Garbage! I wish all of boxing just fell under one umbrella. Same goes for these leaching promoters. If boxing was ran like UFC, life would be that much more great. A guy can only dream I guess...

Comment

No way does Froch deserve an immediate shot at the title again, the wbc should have dropped him a couple of places so he has to work his way back into contention, i also feel Ward deserves a voluntary this kid has just cleaned out 168, Bika, Kessler, Abraham, Froch etc thats a serious run of opponents for someone with what, 24,25 bouts. Some fighters are allowed to pick and choose it seems (JC jr!)

Comment

Froch Bute is such a winnable fight it is not funny. Froch should just go ahead & lift Bute's strap right off that chump & send him packing. Then consider another unification. I think it's time to unify some $hut!! Undesputed anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
          I hate the sanctioning bodies with a passion. So if a guy fights for another body, they drop him in the rankings??? Garbage! I wish all of boxing just fell under one umbrella. Same goes for these leaching promoters. If boxing was ran like UFC, life would be that much more great. A guy can only dream I guess...
          Only the IBO rank other title holders.

UFC is a promotional company, not a sport. MMA is a sport. We already have a UFC, it's called Top Rank. Nothing but in-house fights.

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
          No way does Froch deserve an immediate shot at the title again, the wbc should have dropped him a couple of places so he has to work his way back into contention, i also feel Ward deserves a voluntary this kid has just cleaned out 168, Bika, Kessler, Abraham, Froch etc thats a serious run of opponents for someone with what, 24,25 bouts. Some fighters are allowed to pick and choose it seems (JC jr!)
          Ward hasn't cleaned out 168 just yet...And, to be fair to JCC jr he's going to fight Rubio next who won a WBC eliminator and was promised a shot. And, I don't know how far down Froch should be dropped. Yes he lost but he shouldn't go lower than guys who haven't done as much as him.

Comment

Froch should fight Bute, it's a winnable fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
              Froch is suppose to fight Bute next anyway so who ever wins that, even if its Froch gets a shot at Ward again, if not its Bute which i would love to see, dont see the problem here really, not much else out there except Kessler, Ward has to get through Dirrell too so everything fits into place, No other SMWs else is there? im saying this as a massive Ward fan and want to see Ward vs Bute ASAP but due to Wards brilliance he left the rest to just clean up each other

Comment

Now those who called me crazy will see what I predicted long ago. Anthony Will knockout Ward in shocking Fashion! Then he will defeat Bute and Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Froch Bute is such a winnable fight it is not funny. Froch should just go ahead & lift Bute's strap right off that chump & send him packing. Then consider another unification. I think it's time to unify some $hut!! Undesputed anyone.
                  lol your funny son

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                    Now those who called me crazy will see what I predicted long ago. Anthony Will knockout Ward in shocking Fashion! Then he will defeat Bute and Froch!
                    keep dreaming son

Comment

Working...
                    X