Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly: After He Faces Bute, I Would Like Froch Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly: After He Faces Bute, I Would Like Froch Clash

WBO light heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly (23-0, 11KOs) is hoping Carl Froch (28-0, 20KOs) moves up to 175-pounds by end of 2012 for a big domestic showdown. Cleverly defends his title on February 25th in Cardiff. No opponent has been set. Coming off his decision loss to Andre Ward, Froch's promoter is currently negotiating a possible two deal with IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute. Froch has expressed an interest in exploring a possible move to 175 in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

froch didn't "want to fight a welshman" he wanted to fight CALZAGHE. cleverly is no calzaghe.

Comment

Lol what a *** let froch get soften up by bute and then i will fight him.

Comment

Am tired of this guy talking all the time despite only ever fighting people ranked 78th or 92nd in the world.

Comment

Give the kid a break. Hes only 23 and only just finished full time education? Why the hate?
          And where u getting these rankings, Boxrec? Good one..

Comment

cleverly started his career at 152 lbs, he can make 168

I'd like to see Bute fight Cleverly instead of Froch. In the UK. Both are undefeated, and let me tell you a battle of undefeated boxers for a world title = a few mill $ PPV's in Canada, even if it's at 4 PM

Comment

Originally posted by bazookajoe View Post
              cleverly started his career at 152 lbs, he can make 168
              Joe, please tell me you ain't serious. He was an 18 year old boy. He'll be 25 next time he steps in the ring. He hasn't fought at under 170 in over 5 years.

Comment

Working...
              X