No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wonjonkham, Hirofumi Mukai Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wonjonkham, Hirofumi Mukai Ready To Fight

Japanese WBC world #15 ranked Hirofumi Mukai (5-1, 0KOs), challenger for the WBC world flyweight title, looked strong as he trained before the media in Bangkok, Thailand. Mukai will challenge Thailand’s great champion Pongsaklek Wonjonkham (83-3-1, 44KOs) on December 23rd. Mukai opened his exercises by hitting the mitts, hitting the bag, and doing exercises for the Thai press.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Japanese WBC world #15 ranked Hirofumi Mukai (5-1, 0KOs), challenger for the WBC world flyweight title, looked strong as he trained before the media in Bangkok, Thailand. Mukai will challenge Thailand’s great champion Pongsaklek Wonjonkham (83-3-1, 44KOs) on December 23rd. Mukai opened his exercises by hitting the mitts, hitting the bag, and doing exercises for the Thai press.

[Click Here To Read More]

With 87 fights under his belt Wonjongkam needs a tune up.

At least he fights a lot, but his career is winding down. He should just battle the best and get paid rather than these novices.

Fight Marquez and/or Viloria.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

At least he fights a lot, but his career is winding down. He should just battle the best and get paid rather than these novices.

I wonder when was the last time a boxer in a world title fight had 80 more career fights than his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I wonder when was the last time a boxer in a world title fight had 80 more career fights than his opponent.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was in Thailand.
        They got Poonsawat fighting dudes with 6 fights too.

Comment

I must say, he looked a lot better against Sosa than I thought I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            I must say, he looked a lot better against Sosa than I thought I would.

I demand a 6th fight between him and Daisuke Naito.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              He fight's a lot of people making their debut doesn't he?
              An upset would be monumental though

Comment

I demand a 6th fight between him and Daisuke Naito.

His kryptonite....

Comment

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam keeps fighting bums to keep his title. Fight Viloria, Rocky Fuentes, Milan Melindo, Froilan Saludar,,

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    He fight's a lot of people making their debut doesn't he?
                    An upset would be monumental though
                    He has fought a few guys making debuts but a title was never on the line.

This guy, despite being 5-1 is actually ranked and this will be considered a title defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X