No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze Had To Dig Real Deep in Zaporizhye Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze Had To Dig Real Deep in Zaporizhye Win

Kiev-based Georgian Avtandil Khurtsidze was unable to end the year with the same steam that he demonstrating in the past, but he kept his fans in upright position for twelve brutal and entertaining rounds against Ghanaian hard-nosed veteran Ossie Duran. At the end, Khurtsidze earned a majority decision over the African fighter and added the vacant WBC Silver middleweight strap to his expanding assortment of various titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn it looks like this was a rough WAR! I hate to see avtandil get mileage taken out of him by a rugged journeyman, though . . . he's probably used to guys not actually standing in the pocket and banging it out with him! maybe dude had him timed where he couldn't turn his hooks over with his swole arms. . . he's normally used to having to work his way under a jab, and if he gets inside, he's home free! this guy sounds like a roughneck, though . . going the distance with kirkland. . .

i hope to see him get a shot at a beltholder. . . i'd pick avtandil over sturm. . . he'd give golovkin a run. . .

Comment

Working...
    X