Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti's Widow Wins Court Battle For Boxer's Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti's Widow Wins Court Battle For Boxer's Money

MONTREAL — Arturo Gatti's widow has won her case against the former boxer to inherit his fortune.

[Click Here To Read More]

That is a shame.

Comment

bitch is so guilty...

Comment

Tell that ***** to get a job

Comment

Thank god. His family were greedy ass lowlifes; trying to get that woman convicted of a crime she didn't commit to get to his money. Glad they didnt get ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Thank god. His family were greedy ass lowlifes; trying to get that woman convicted of a crime she didn't commit to get to his money. Glad they didnt get ****.
            Serious ?

Wow bro, I hope you're right.

But I get the feeling that something aint right here.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              Serious ?

Wow bro, I hope you're right.

But I get the feeling that something aint right here.
              I feel like the facts have been staring everyone in the face since day one, but no one wanted to believe it. Not his fans, promoter, friends, or family. They didn't want to accept it, and I understand that. But the man had demons; lots of talented people do.

Even the top experts that the family hired to find another possible reason for his death outside of suicide came up empty handed. I think the judge, Brazilian authorities, and American investigators got it right. It's not what people wanted to hear, but I think they got it right.

Comment

One of many reasons why you p*ssy starved weaklings need to stop marrying these women. **** them. Breed with them under the right conditions. But never marry them.

Comment

This ain't some shit that I just toss around, but I think it's entirely justified when I say that this **** needs to get locked up and toss away the key. Money grubbing whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    This ain't some shit that I just toss around, but I think it's entirely justified when I say that this **** needs to get locked up and toss away the key. Money grubbing whore.
                    I second that motion.....

Comment

Working...
                    X