No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez: My Best Year Ever, I Want Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez: My Best Year Ever, I Want Juanma

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez says, by far, 2011 is best year of his entire career as a boxer. Last weekend he closed out the year with a big two round knockout of Panama's Roinet Caballero. In doing so Gonzalez (51-7, 45 KOs) made the third defense of the title since knocking out Hozumi Hasegawa to capture the crown in April. In July he knocked out Tomas Villa and then knocked out Rogers Mtagwa in September. Gonzalez credits hall of fame trainer Nacho Beristain for being a major part of new found success. He hopes to get a big fight, with Juan Manuel Lopez, in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

replace lopez with salido and we have a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Fights View Post
      replace lopez with salido and we have a fight
      Lets see. I think Juanma got the rematch though, Salido can enjoy his belt for now. Juanma hungry for that W to move up and beat better guys. That said, he got some work to do, I don't like him defensively at all.

Comment

Juanma needs a new trainer.

Maybe he should call up Cotto's trainer Diaz.

He looked unbelievably bad in his last 4 or five fights.

0 defense. Slow as crap. Bad jab.

All he has is power.

Comment

Arum isn't going to risk Juanma against Gonzalez. Gonzalez can be KOed but Gonzalez is way too big of a puncher. if Arum wants someone to KO Juanma it'll be Gamboa.

Salido was a little accident in Arum's plans

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
            Lets see. I think Juanma got the rematch though, Salido can enjoy his belt for now. Juanma hungry for that W to move up and beat better guys. That said, he got some work to do, I don't like him defensively at all.
            Lopez is killing himself making weight and gets ricky hatton like in between fights eating a lot i would like to see him move up and see what he can do i enjoy watching his fights

Comment

He duck Chris John cause he know he will get beated.

Chris John is king.

This guy Johnny a fake.

He scared of The Dragon.

Comment

Gonzalez vs Lopez i would LOVE to see.
                Pick em fight imo, but would pull for Juanma

Comment

I think Juanma beats Jhonny, Jhonny at times seems he is made out of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
                    I think Juanma beats Jhonny, Jhonny at times seems he is made out of glass.
                    Jhonny might be sturdier now at FW. Would be an awesome fight. Even if Jhonny got KOed, he's just the type of guy who'd go relieve Chris John of that belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X