No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Live Chat, Weigh-In Stream, PPV Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Live Chat, Weigh-In Stream, PPV Info

Ustream, the leader in live video (www.ustream.com), and boxing promoter K.O. Kings, together will deliver the upcoming King of the Resurrection: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Max Alexander UBO Intercontinental Cruisierweight Title Fight on Saturday, December 10th as a Premium Ustream PPV broadcast. Before the main event, both fighters are also scheduled to participate in two Ustream "All Access" broadcasts. These live events will give fans a front row seat to exclusive fighter weigh-in's, live chats and much more in an up close and personal experience that only LIVE video can offer.

[Click Here To Read More]

hang them up already before you end up brain dead

Comment

WARRROY!!!!!!

til the wheels fall off!

Comment

hang em up before he gets hurt? a 55 year old roy could blow this guy out

Comment

lol it's fights like this that will keep roy in the fight game. . . he is still plenty good enough to dominate C fighters. . . He can even beat a lot of B- type fighters. . . But likely he will end up somehow getting another fight with a B+ - A type fighter like Lebedev and take away another 5 years of lucidity from his golden years.

Comment

I can't stand Roy Jones continuing to fight. Does the guy have no family who plead him to hang em up? I think I am more hurt than his family members, seeing him lose the way he does nowadays. Oh well.

Comment

lmao at this fight being on ustream PPV

Anyone who supports this is doing his health and his legacy a disservice

Comment

I will pay $30 for RJJ not to fight again, that's how concerned I am he'll get his brains beaten out of his ears.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I can't stand Roy Jones continuing to fight. Does the guy have no family who plead him to hang em up? I think I am more hurt than his family members, seeing him lose the way he does nowadays. Oh well.
                  I think RJJ has made it clear that he wants to die in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Ustream, the leader in live video (www.ustream.com), and boxing promoter K.O. Kings, together will deliver the upcoming King of the Resurrection: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Max Alexander UBO Intercontinental Cruisierweight Title Fight on Saturday, December 10th as a Premium Ustream PPV broadcast. Before the main event, both fighters are also scheduled to participate in two Ustream "All Access" broadcasts. These live events will give fans a front row seat to exclusive fighter weigh-in's, live chats and much more in an up close and personal experience that only LIVE video can offer.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Nobody will forget Roy, hang em up bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X