• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Revenge my arse!!!!

Cotto was saved

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    now will ppl finally accept that margarito is shot? because he is clearly
    By shot you mean post plaster? Then yes he is 'shot'.

Comment

89-82 Cotto- at the time of the stoppage

Official scorecards

Comment

Cotto beat the cheater for 9 rounds, gave him a boxing lesson. Cheato is 0 without plaster, a punching bag.
        Cotto >>>>>>>Floyd
        Floyd will run and duck him again.

Comment

89-82 Cotto- at the time of the stoppage

Official scorecards

Comment

Cotto outclassed Margarito.

The Marga******s are angry because Margarito got owned and was not allowed to continue, but that stoppage was 100% justified. The stoppage was in the interest of Margarito. Any more punishment and there's a strong chance Margarito could have been permanently blinded.

As for Cotto, it was pretty much a perfect performance. Sharp jabbing all night, beautiful combinations, great footwork. Margarito was barely touching him. There was no indication whatsoever Margarito would have done anything effective had the fight continued. In fact, the signs were showing that Cotto was just going to inflict further punishment and probably force a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
              whatever u smoking...put it down

i was about to say the same thing lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JMM001 View Post
                i always knew marg cant beat cotto without plaster............................floyd you better run......................
                Oh please, Floyd will school cotoo, don't even dream... On the other hand cotto boxed beautifully, let his gameplan slip once in awhile but boxed great and moved well. Good victory, revenge for him.

Comment

LET ME GUESS mayweather is ducking cotto now right guys?

Comment

I guess you can be proud of a backwards fighter that holds! Pusdy ass fighter. If yall feel better when they guy gets stopped by a doctor amd npt bu talin a knee !!! Haha. All i saw was a jotto runnin and holding andddd his face was still ****ed up!
                    Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                    Boricua stand up!!!!! Margacheato didnt do ****...***** got exposed and out classed by miguel cotto. Enough said!! F***IN cheater

Comment

Working...
                    X