No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares-Agbeko, Darchinyan-Moreno Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares-Agbeko, Darchinyan-Moreno Weigh-In

Undefeated Abner Mares (22-0-1, 13 KOs) of Hawaiian Gardens, Calif., and challenger Joseph King Kong Agbeko (28-3, 22 KOs) of the Bronx, N.Y., both weighed in at 117.25 pounds Friday at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., just a day before their highly anticipated rematch tomorrow/Saturday, Dec. 3, on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHP BOXING live on SHOWTIMEŽ (9 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Agbeko kos this ball puncher.

Comment

As much as i like Vic, Moreno better cuz i got money on him

Comment

looking forward to watching this card after the ppv is over. i hope mares is able to win a clean/clear decision.

Comment

Oscar will have two victorious fighters! mares will win; and he will win a lot more comfortably than expected. . . and Moreno will outbox Darchinyan, but will have to weather a few tough moments . . . love how oscar isn't going about "building him up" to the american publc by feeding him bums. . . just staright throwing him in with the top dogs. . .

Comment

Warrr king kong and vic

Comment

Mares is not from hawaiian gardens he is from GUADALAJARA, Jalisco, Mexico.

Comment

re: WARRR Mares and Moreno!

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Warrr king kong and vic

Comment

Agbeko has the weirdest long torso I think I've ever seen. His torso is so thin. It looks like he is one of those gumby plasticine dolls that has been stretched out really long and thin.

I would love for Vic to go out on a major win like this, but Moreno is the best in the division. Everyone is sleeping on him still, but I don't think there is a fighter today in or around that division that could beat him apart from possibly Donaire because of his size, speed and power.

Comment

Keep it clean boys,can't wait for this right here...

Comment

Working...
                    X