No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks vs Williamson is Added To Klitschko-Mormeck Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banks vs Williamson is Added To Klitschko-Mormeck Bill

In addition to Wladimir Klitschko, the most dominant heavyweight champion defending his WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO world titles against Jean-Marc Mormeck and the co-feature of Gennady Golovkin defending his WBA middleweight title against Lajuan Simon, there will be two more title fights on the December 10 show.

[Click Here To Read More]

I saw this on Boxrec a few days ago. I was going to make a thread about Banks wasting his career, but then I remembered no ones cares about Johnathan Banks.

Comment

Banks be smart or you will go to sleep!

I like this fight for Banks because if he stuggles that just mean he's just a sparring parner for Wlad. If he's not careful however Williamson has the type of power to put him out.

Comment

Draw with gavern, win vs walker, struggled to beat Saul Montana. Williamson is a step up from these guys. I think touch of sleep could put him to sleep if banks gets careless. Davarryl is 42 so banks should be able to beat this guy but I'm not convinced he's a true heavyweight so it's not an upset if he loses to Williamson. I think this fight is 50/50...

Comment

Working...
        X