Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trinidad Talks Pacquiao-Mayweather, Don King's Gift, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trinidad Talks Pacquiao-Mayweather, Don King's Gift, More

HAVANA, Cuba - This coming Sunday, it will be 23 years since the legendary Puerto Rican boxer Felix "Tito" Trinidad (42-3, 35KOs) captured his first international medal as an amateur. 15 years ago, in Guantanamo, Cuba, Trinidad lost in the final round of an international tournament when he was matched against one of the greatest Cuban boxers of all-time, Mario Kindelan, who later became the Olympic champion at Sydney and Athens. As fate would have it, the six-time world champion in three weight divisions finally returned to Cuba for the first time since the 1988 amateur defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i would have got my 500 racks.. and sent don a card or something..

Comment

Gomez is the best

Tito has always been dumb, and dumber he is. Giving $500K to King? Ha,ha! And talking about himself as the best? We the people from PR know who's been the best ever...Wilfredo Bazooka Gomez, period!

Comment

something is really wrong with his head if he thinks pacquiao can beat mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by respinos View Post
          Tito has always been dumb, and dumber he is. Giving $500K to King? Ha,ha! And talking about himself as the best? We the people from PR know who's been the best ever...Wilfredo Bazooka Gomez, period!
          I agree but he drf could have been. Had he stayed at 154 he could have fought a few potential HOF's and HOF's. Starting with Shane Mosley who moved up shortly after TiTo left 147. Which I believe Tito would have won by K.O. due to the fact that Mosley get caught and like to exchange...way back then. There was Forrest, a younger Mayorga, Winky before Tito was exposed, Phillips, 6 Head, hell had he stuck around till 05 or so we could have seen a Margarito fight poss. We know Tito was chasing a Roy Jones mega fight, had he stayed at his REAL weight of 154 he would have been top P.R. boxer. Although he is not #1 IMO he is #1 in regards to the love from Rican fans, if Tito had not been such a jibaro and learned English he could have pulled off what Pac has done maybe to a lesser extend but he could have been huge. He was a people person but he was too much of a jibaro to get big like Pac, but they have similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
            i would have got my 500 racks.. and sent don a card or something..
            No BS......

Comment

Ahhhh Shieeeeeeeeeet

Tito Trinidad don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Mayweather knows boxing and he knows very well that he can not beat Manny Pacquiao. If he thinks that he can beat Manny ...the fight should have had happened a long time ago. Do not forget the "winner takes all" offer from Manny Pacquiao. Any person if he thinks it is a sure win will take that kind of an offer...but a coward would not even bother to look at it.

Comment

No surprise that the offensive fighters think Pacquiao would win, defensive fighters think Mayweather would win. We just won't know til it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                    Mayweather knows boxing and he knows very well that he can not beat Manny Pacquiao. If he thinks that he can beat Manny ...the fight should have had happened a long time ago. Do not forget the "winner takes all" offer from Manny Pacquiao. Any person if he thinks it is a sure win will take that kind of an offer...but a coward would not even bother to look at it.
                    actually mayorga offered trinidad that same offer and you see what happened. pac is in no position to offer that any way bob arum would not let it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X