No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Boswell, Helenius-Chisora Picked Up By EPIX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin-Boswell, Helenius-Chisora Picked Up By EPIX

NEW YORK – Live world championship boxing returns to EPIX (follow @EPIXsports on Twitter for the latest updates on EPIX boxing) when newly-minted undefeated World Boxing Association (WBA) heavyweight champion ALEXANDER POVETKIN makes his first world title defense, against CEDRIC “The Boz” BOSWELL, Saturday, December 3. Presented by Sauerland Event, the live broadcast will emanate from Hartwall Areena in Helsinki, Finland.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think boswell and helenius will come out victorius. although the boswell povetkin fight is a toss up because povetkin hasnt showed me enough to convince me that he can beat boswell

Comment

interesting, gotta tune in if they got Roach and fat Dan in the studio, at least I dont have to listen to stupid Sky Sport/ Box Nation commentators

Comment

Not surprised this has been picked up, two very good match ups. Good luck Boswell on taking his chance.

Comment

Is any1 gna subscribe to boxnation ?

to much money for me when u have to pay for sky sports,espn,hd channels,bt infinity.

Comment

Povetkbiatch never was, is not, and never will be a champion. That useless piece of crap he calls a championship belt is a farce just like him. I am surprised that he always dreamed of being a fake gimmic champion, that's not what most people aspire to be.

I will still watch the fights though because I want to see Helenius vs Chisora, that looks like a promising match up. As far as Boswell vs Povetkbiatch, well it will be a 12 round snooze fest, with Povetkbiatch not really doing anything but still getting the win like he did against Chagaev.

Comment

Povetkin by dominant UD or late TKO

Helenius by KO

Comment

Working...
              X