No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abner Mares Training For Joseph Agbeko Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Abner Mares Training For Joseph Agbeko Rematch

IBF & WBC Silver Bantamweight Champion Abner Mares poses on November 16, 2011 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his December 3, 2011 title defense rematch against former Two-Time IBF Bantamweight World Champion Joseph Agbeko at Honda Center in Anaheim, California which will be televised live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. [Click Here To Read More]

throwing those shots a little high on the bag.

Comment

joseph "balls of steel" agbeko gonna get that belt back!

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
        throwing those shots a little high on the bag.

Agreed. Box his head and body, and not his nuts!!!

Anyways...

WAR Mares!!

Comment

Mares is looking good. Lets stay above the equator Mares!
          Hope its another great fight!

Comment

Wait! iSnt Abnelo supposed to be bring that speed bag lower, you know, since he likes to hit below the belt.. Agbeko is gna kick his ass and show him how to box... Either Abnela is gna get so many points taken away hes gna lose or becuz he is gna psyche himself out in his head not hit below the belt he is gna be out of wack and that will cause him to lose.. War- Agbeko!

Comment

let's see what happens in this one, should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                IBF & WBC Silver Bantamweight Champion Abner Mares poses on November 16, 2011 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his December 3, 2011 title defense rematch against former Two-Time IBF Bantamweight World Champion Joseph Agbeko at Honda Center in Anaheim, California which will be televised live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. [Click Here To Read More]
                Yea baby, my boy lookin good, cant wait to see Abner back in the ring.

I want more.

I need to see if I was right earlier, when I suspected that maybe this kid could have something special.

Nonito, fuk off to 122 willya ?

Comment

abner is my friend and i think people that dont know him will talk **** man those shot were not meant to be low he is a body punch **** happens some time when you try and hit the body team mares all the way anber still champion abner mares ......good luck from the desert

Comment

Mares is most likely going to have to keep the punches pretty high, he will not get the benefit of the doubt if his punches look anywheres close to the cup area. And rightfully so in my opinion.

Hard fight to pick a winner in, but I think I'm going with Agbeko by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X