No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Stops Joel Casamayor in Eight Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Stops Joel Casamayor in Eight Rounds

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) stopped former titleholder Joel Casamayor (38-6-1, 22KOs) in the eight round, after the Cuban boxer's corner stopped the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Good job turning down the Khan fight and giving us this one.

It will surely go down in the history books as an all time great battle....

...Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) stopped former titleholder Joel Casamayor (38-6-1, 22KOs) in the eight round, after the Cuban boxer's corner stopped the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Lol, CASAMAYOR WASN'T HURT ENOUGH TO WARRANT THAT STOPPAGE! YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ARUM WAVING TO HIS CORNER TO STOP THE FIGHT...AHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

good tune up for bradley lets see whose next

Comment

bradley looked like shyt, casamayor at 35 years old would've destroyed him. The fight sucked but khan was amazing verbally raping bradley while commentating the whole fight

Comment

Bradley was Bradley....he's only knocking out old men with that little power

Comment

The way people have spoken about this fight I doubt I'll even watch a replay of it. Sounds like what I expected. A one sided fight designed to make Bradley look like a better fighter than what he really is. When he was in with younger opposition, he was hardly knocking anyone out. Now he goes to Top Rank, get paired up with a badly faded fighter, stops him, and now we're supposed to celebrate this fighter? Not happening.

Comment

Eh.........

That's all I can say.

Comment

Bradley: Start Fighting MEN In Their Prime That Fight Back; MAIDANA!

Devon Alexander was afraid and couldn't pull the trigger. Casamayor is 40 and 10 years past his prime. Marcos Maidana comes to mind!

Comment

Anyone have a soapcast link?

Comment

Working...
                    X