No announcement yet.

Lacy's Starting To Smoke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacy's Starting To Smoke

Lacy's (21-0, 17 KOs) victory over Robert Pemberton (29-4-1, 24 KOs) marks his fourth consecutive defense of his IBF Super Middleweight title since winning it in October 2004. Omar Shieka is the only challenger went the distance with Jeff "left-hook" Lacy. The reason Pemberton was in position to challenge Lacy for the title were his back-to-back victories (W-SD, TKO-10) over Shieka.

Lacy is known for his 'left hook', but it was his right hand that earned him a two round knockout over Pemberton. Lacy's power advantage was apparent in the first round as he pushed Pemberton back with bludgeoning power punches. In the second round a Lacy' bomb put Pemberton down to the mat. He was able to make it up to his feet, but moments later, a crushing right hand from Lacy sent Pemberton crumbling down to the canvas face-first. The referee immediately stopped the fight once Pemberton crashed to the mat and appeared seriously hurt. [details]

DAMN! you..lol..had me worried there...I thought there were reports that he started smoking cigs or something...I was like..NO! don't do this to yourself Lacy..lol

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316
      DAMN! you..lol..had me worried there...I thought there were reports that he started smoking cigs or something...I was like..NO! don't do this to yourself Lacy..lol
      LOL, i thought that for a second, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
        LOL, i thought that for a second, too.
        now thats funny... definately a different direction as far as career plans go.

Comment

now thts what u call a PUN lol

Comment

My man Lacy is turrring ish up. I cant wait til Calzaghe falls to Lacy's knees and "bows down".

Comment

Originally posted by ImSoFlyyy
              My man Lacy is turrring ish up. I cant wait til Calzaghe falls to Lacy's knees and "bows down".

...Your man Lacy??? ha ha I aint seen you say **** about Lacy before.

Comment

Working...
              X