No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Deportes Results From Leon, Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early ESPN Deportes Results From Leon, Mexico

Super featherweight Miguel "Mickey" Roman controlled Pedro Navarette to earn a unanimous decision in a 10-round bout that featured some good late action from Leon, Mexico, via ESPN Deportes.

[Click Here To Read More]

240 isnt where you need to be tho

Comment

good win but i agree it's time to get back in with a contender. he's got some confidence & appears to be in decent shape. he goes into his next fight on a 6 fight win streak. he will be in a eliminator or big fight next. i'd target dimitrenko if i was him.

Comment

Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
        240 isnt where you need to be tho
        he is what he is. he will always be inbetween 235-250 for his fights now. i got no problem with that. why can't people figure this out? he is still fun to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          he is what he is. he will always be inbetween 235-250 for his fights now. i got no problem with that. why can't people figure this out? he is still fun to watch...
          if he is in shape and has good endurance, he can weigh whatever he wants imo

Comment

soo happy for him, i've always been an arreola fan...idc what ppl think about him, i was defiantly rooting for him when he fought vitali...hes so fun to watch and he doesn't give a crap about what ppl think about how he acts/talks, hope he gets the heavyweight crown

Comment

Good for the nightmare arreola! if he can keep droppin weight & turn that flab into muscle he might get a shot @ all the elite HW.
              Arriba Mi LEON, Guanajuato! Donde la vida no vale nada!!
              kirkland vs canelo be nice!!@ honda center puro sur califas!!!
              Puro Leon & Manuel Doblado

Comment

I guess it was a good win vs an 11 loss trial horse and this is the weakest division in boxing, not a lot of better fighters out there and chris will talk himself inot another Klitch bout and get TKO'd again, same fighter.....

Comment

Arreola seems to have found his niche in this patheric HW division -- beat up on nondescript club fighters on a regular basis and wait for another big $$$ fight against a K bro -- Arreola is an engaging, fan friendly fighter with some skills and some obvious limitations -- it's his misfortune that the HW divison has 2 A level chapions and the a host of B- level or lower so-called contenders -- hardly anyone in between for him to fight for decent money....

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he fights another bum next month before the year ends. Manny Steward mentioned his name as a potential opponent for Vladimir Klitschko to fight in the U.S. so I suppose these lop sided victories is leading to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X