No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez on Pacquiao, Mayweather, Pirog, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez on Pacquiao, Mayweather, Pirog, More

During a recent trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, WBC Diamond middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs) discussed his possible options for 2012. The boxer has been trying to secure a major fight against the two best boxers in the sport, Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). Both of those boxers are champions at 147-pounds, but Martinez is willing to drop down as low as 150-pounds to face either man.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sergio is full of ****

He said he was a blown up WW, now he says he cant nake 147

He said he wanted his titles back and want to fight the best, but why the interest in recouping his WBC belt but not his WBO? LOL

Sergio Martinez fights Darren ****ing Barker and then says Pirog needs to make a name for himself, LMAO at teh hipocresy

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Sergio is full of ****

He said he was a blown up WW, now he says he cant nake 147

He said he wanted his titles back and want to fight the best, but why the interest in recouping his WBC belt but not his WBO? LOL

Sergio Martinez fights Darren ****ing Barker and then says Pirog needs to make a name for himself, LMAO at teh hipocresy
      How does that not make sense?

Comment

150 or 151 vs Mayweather? Don'nt even bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          150 or 151 vs Mayweather? Don'nt even bother.
          I think it's very unrealistic to believe Floyd or Pac fighting Martinez at a weight that Martinez will be comfortable in. When the man himself is offering 150-151.

Martinez is just in a bad spot right now. He's too big for the smaller big money fighters and he's too small to go to a bigger deeper more talented division. And, he's fighting father time to make it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            How does that not make sense?
            When asked about the SMWs he said/his team that he was too small, that he was just a blown up WW in the sense of him being a WW who just happends to fight at MW. Just like Manny is a LW who happends to fight at WW.

Comment

When asked about the SMWs he said/his team that he was too small, that he was just a blown up WW in the sense of him being a WW who just happends to fight at MW. Just like Manny is a LW who happends to fight at WW.
              He's a blown up WW who can't make WW no more...It's not really hard to comprehend at all.

You can be a fighter that a blown up(insert division) and not be able to make the weight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                He's a blown up WW who can't make WW no more...It's not really hard to comprehend at all.

You can be a fighter that a blown up(insert division) and not be able to make the weight anymore.
                not your not. Thats a contradiction!!

If you cant make (insert division) then your not a blow up (inser divsion)

Comment

not your not. Thats a contradiction!!

If you cant make (insert division) then your not a blow up (inser divsion)
                  Actually yes you are.

Comment

Waa wwwwaaaa mommy look my name is Sergio I call out welter weights but don't want to fight them at their division. Mommy I am the desperate one but I expect these smaller men who don't need me at all to come up. Mommy waa my name is Sergia waaaa waaaaaaaaa I got my nose broken mommy by an evil 20 something fighter.. waaaaaa. Mommy help me mommy.

Comment

Working...
                    X