No announcement yet.

Rahman Will Fall On His Bold Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahman Will Fall On His Bold Prediction

Former heavyweight champ and current WBC Interim title holder Hasim Rahman recently predicted that WBC champ Vitali Klitschko won't make it past the ninth round of their title bout next week. Rahman said Klitschko will take an unprecedented beating before being forced to quit. That's a good thought, but Rahman hasn't been impressive in the four years that have passed since hitting the lottery versus an out of shape Lennox Lewis in November of 2001.

In reality, the only reason Rahman is even thought to have a punchers chance against Klitschko, is his fifth round knockout of Lewis to win the title. Which in a roundabout way I guess suggest that if he's capable of beating Lewis, he's capable of beating Klitschko, the fighter that is supposed to be the heir apparent to Lewis. The problem with assuming that if he can beat Lewis, he has a legitimate shot to upset Klitschko, discounts two important things that figure into this fight that weren't in play when Rahman beat Lewis. [details]

I think Frank was being a tad bit too nice. And for the most part that was an understatement.

I dont think Rahman will make it past round 3 or 4 in the fight.

http://media.putfile.com/maskaev

Shades of except earlier and a more calculated beating.

Not only is Rock small in comparison to Vitali, his highly suspect chin should give early as did Kirk Johnson.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Good article. Rahman is definately the under dog. But the favorite fighter is definately a coward and clumsy. Should be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
        Former heavyweight champ and current WBC Interim title holder Hasim Rahman recently predicted that WBC champ Vitali Klitschko won't make it past the ninth round of their title bout next week. Rahman said Klitschko will take an unprecedented beating before being forced to quit. That's a good thought, but Rahman hasn't been impressive in the four years that have passed since hitting the lottery versus an out of shape Lennox Lewis in November of 2001.

In reality, the only reason Rahman is even thought to have a punchers chance against Klitschko, is his fifth round knockout of Lewis to win the title. Which in a roundabout way I guess suggest that if he's capable of beating Lewis, he's capable of beating Klitschko, the fighter that is supposed to be the heir apparent to Lewis. The problem with assuming that if he can beat Lewis, he has a legitimate shot to upset Klitschko, discounts two important things that figure into this fight that weren't in play when Rahman beat Lewis. [details]
        I got about 2 sentences in and stopped reading. Rahman stopped Lewis in APRIL of 2001, got rocked in November. Also, Rahman said he stops Vitali in 10, not 9. No point in reading the rest, dude doesn't know his ****.

Comment

I dont give the Rock much of a chance, what are the odds on winning the lottery anyways? Im sure it will be many, many moons before Rahman wins it again.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
            I got about 2 sentences in and stopped reading. Rahman stopped Lewis in APRIL of 2001, got rocked in November. Also, Rahman said he stops Vitali in 10, not 9. No point in reading the rest, dude doesn't know his ****.
            no kidding, if you want to be biased at least back yourself up with facts and numbers, this guy is clearly uninformed

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
              I agree with Mr. Lotierzo on this one, but I do agree with you DiegoFuego the man is only good about giving his horrendously biased opionions and his favortisim and hate for certain fighters is disgusting.

The man should take a punch before he critizes real fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer2
                I agree with Mr. Lotierzo on this one, but I do agree with you DiegoFuego the man is only good about giving his horrendously biased opionions and his favortisim and hate for certain fighters is disgusting.

The man should take a punch before he critizes real fighters.
                true, i love the "john ruiz sucks" talk on this site
                people rip ruiz, but he would lay them out in two seconds

id like to see this guy step in the ring with rahman

Comment

Working...
                X