No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Blog: Manny Pacquiao Prepares For Marquez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fight Blog: Manny Pacquiao Prepares For Marquez Clash

Manny Pacquiao's fight blog for his upcoming trilogy showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez, scheduled for November 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. HBO Pay-Per-View will distribute the event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Finally! An interview with him speaking his own language. Everytime Manny speaks in English, the words that come out are:

- That's my promoters job
    - Thank you God for descision
    - I just try hard and give the people a good fight
    - I just concentrate on training
    - I'm not thinking about the knock out. If it comes, it comes. I just want to give a good fight for the people and make them happy.
    - It's good for boxing

Comment

Tonic water

The remedy for leg cramps is TONIC WATER not pee. The remedy for leg cramps is TONIC WATER not pee. The remedy for Leg cramps is TONIC WATER not pee.

Comment

A lot more insightful and honest stuff from Manny there, shame we don't see that more often.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
          Finally! An interview with him speaking his own language. Everytime Manny speaks in English, the words that come out are:

- I'm not thinking about the knock out. If it comes, it comes. I just want to give a good fight for the people and make them happy.
          - It's good for boxing
          Brother, you are seriously correct in your statement.

Every time they have an interview in English Pacquiao's response/reply are always robotic and scripted.

They should interview him more in his native language because we to learn more who he really is than the robotic and scripted English statements he memorized.

Seriously, he answered that interviewers questions like a real parent would answer such questions. No,:

- "I believe in God."
          - "I think we should always be gracious and nice."

I mean those answers are good but it is boring while the answers Pacquiao gave in the interview are real answers with feelings, intelligence, and experience behind it.

Comment

- It's good for boxing
            LOL, I got a good laugh out of this post. So true...

Comment

I was thinking it is either in his native language or someone is typing for him
              hahaha

Comment

So many words but the meaning is the same. Pacquiao is just a regular good guy who loves to show & tell inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I was thinking it is either in his native language or someone is typing for him
                  hahaha
                  he has someone to fluff his rice for him so its possible

Comment

- It's good for boxing
                    I dont think that sounded like Pac at all, maybe that is why.

It is far more likely that the PR job of updating Pac's blog has fallen to somebody else. Pac would not go down to the car lot himself and pick up his new Ferrari, so I cannot see him spending too much time updating his blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X