Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Christmas Came Early, I'm Fighting on Froch-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: Christmas Came Early, I'm Fighting on Froch-Ward

Unbeaten British Welterweight star Kell Brook will make his debut on American soil on December 17 as part of the undercard of Carl Froch’s Super Six final against Andre Ward at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's a great place to showcase his talent. Kel Brook will be loved by the yanks.

Comment

Where's the news in the news? It's just a PR article! What ameribums are available anyway?

Comment

with that short of a notice, who will he fight? someone with a 5-15 record or what?

Comment

who's he fighting?

Comment

Good exposure but i'm more interested in him stepping up his competition rather than being famous in America.

Comment

Another PR article by The Matchroom c*nts. I've never disliked promoters as much as I dislike Eddie and his father Barry Hearn.

With that said, WAR BROOK !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Another PR article by The Matchroom c*nts. I've never disliked promoters as much as I dislike Eddie and his father Barry Hearn.

With that said, WAR BROOK !!
                eddie and barry are good people

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  eddie and barry are good people

Just look and listen to this old piece of crap.

Comment

He may be on the card but is he getting TV exposure? If not, they'll put him in against a setup. If he is, then maybe they will match him against something with a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X