No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I Won't Retire, Dawson Didn't Want To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I Won't Retire, Dawson Didn't Want To Fight

PHILADELPHIA — Bernard Hopkins has an appeal set over a controversial finish and rehabilitation ahead for a significant shoulder injury. When those issues are settled, Hopkins will have a new priority at the top of his list. Finding his next opponent. The 46-year-old Hopkins said on Monday he will not retire because of his injured left shoulder and the disputed call that cost him his WBC light heavyweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

they accuse each other of the same things back and forth

Dawson was the one stalking, if someone was looking for a way out, it wasn't Chad for sure

Comment

That's some priceless irony right there.

Comment

We'll see by how quickly Hopkins gets in the ring just how bad his shoulder was hurt.

Hopkins is such crybaby. I cannot be happier this happened to him. I never place bets, but if these two fight a rematch I will place bets that Hopkins flops all over the ring to try and get points deducted from Dawson, or to get him disqualified.

Comment

I'd believe it if he really wanted a rematch with Dawson to prove his case. We will see.

Comment

Shut up and give the fans their money back!!!

Comment

I've lost respect for B-Hop!!!! Saying that Chad didn't want to fight is the type of B.S. spin that's uncharacteristic of B-Hop. I'm done with him!!

Comment

The jive-ass should retire. If he doesn't, I hope he takes on Erdei who'll clean
                his clock. That sucker is done. He's got more money than he can put up his
                nose in three lifetimes.

Comment

Go away old geezer! He doesn't have anything left to prove at this point.

Comment

Hopkins is one of the best of the last 20 years, but I'm with Dawson on this one. The most infuriating thing with BHop is he acts like some sort of gangster and roughs people up during a fight, but when things arent going his way, or his tricks arent getting the results he wants, and his opponent is better or not as mentally weak as he though, then first opportunity he gets he's screaming in agony and trying to get points deducted or something. Its sickening.

Comment

Working...
                    X