No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Karmazin: My Time Has Passed, No Regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Karmazin: My Time Has Passed, No Regrets

Former junior middleweight champion Roman Karmazin (40-5-2, 26KOs) is walking away from the ring with his head held high. Karmazin was already looking to retire earlier this year, but he returned last Friday in Chicago to take part in an IBF middleweight elminator and saw himself get knocked out in the ninth round by Osumanu Adama.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former junior middleweight champion Roman Karmazin (40-5-2, 26KOs) is walking away from the ring with his head held high. Karmazin was already looking to retire earlier this year, but he returned last Friday in Chicago to take part in an IBF middleweight elminator and saw himself get knocked out in the ninth round by Osumanu Adama.

good fighter w great heart. enjoy retirement

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

every fighter should be like this guy.. he fought everyone. no what ifs on his boxing career..

Comment

I could swear Roman made a similar statement over a year ago following a defeat saying he would turn to training. I really wish him well in that and life outside of the ring - he was a really good fighter. He should also be recognised for having one of the best nicknames in boxing history - Made in Hell, you just gotta love it!

Comment

He was a fight who fought everyone and I think even when he was a champ was under appreciated. He wasn't some amazing fighter, but fought his ass off. I wish him the best. I loved that nickname... Made in Hell...

Comment

Working...
          X