No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti: The Battle Continues Over His Fortune

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arturo Gatti: The Battle Continues Over His Fortune

Erica Rivera received her $4,640 child-support payment this month from the late Arturo Gatti, but stopped his widow from collecting hers.

[Click Here To Read More]

Floyd Mayweather made Gatti look like garbage.

Floyd is the greatest and everytime Gatt's name is mentioned, people will remember Floyd's greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is Great View Post
      Floyd Mayweather made Gatti look like garbage. Floyd is the greatest and everytime Gatt's name is mentioned, people will remember Floyd's greatness.
      Man, being a Floyd fan is one thing. He's a great fighter.
      Hi******* a thread about a tragic event for some Floyd is Jesus Christ type eulogy doesn't make you look too healthy. You might want to scale it back a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is Great View Post
        Floyd Mayweather made Gatti look like garbage.

Floyd is the greatest and everytime Gatt's name is mentioned, people will remember Floyd's greatness.
        What the hell does this have to do with Floyd, show Gatti some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by floyd is great View Post
          floyd mayweather made gatti look like garbage.

Floyd is the greatest and everytime gatt's name is mentioned, people will remember floyd's greatness.
          fo/ky.........

Comment

Man, **** Gatti's family. They're just money hungry and aren't even paying attention to the case. I think that special that aired a few weeks ago backfired on them and made even more people believe it was a suicide, which it obviously was imo.

I hope Amanda Rodriguez gets it all.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Man, **** Gatti's family. They're just money hungry and aren't even paying attention to the case. I think that special that aired a few weeks ago backfired on them and made even more people believe it was a suicide, which it obviously was imo.

I hope Amanda Rodriguez gets it all.
              sounds like you're fishing to get a date with a murderer. watch your back dude if amanda decides to hook up with you one day. she knows how to put something in your drink that will make you sleepy and weak, then do whatever she wants to do to you. just a heads up

Comment

Working...
              X