No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook-Khan in 2012, We'll Please Froch's Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Brook-Khan in 2012, We'll Please Froch's Fans

NEW YORK - British boxing promoter Eddie Hearn said he will do his best to make good with jilted fans who were expecting to come over from the United Kingdom on October 29 for the Showtime Super Six finale in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

khan wont do a fight with kell brook, end of story.
    he has and will be steering weel clear of kell brooks "naz" style fighting which would give anybody trouble.
    and khan is only in this for money not glory.
    khan knows two things here,
    he would lose to kell brook and he would get **** money in doing so.
    thus, makin himself look an even more complete ****.
    im going for a poo.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      khan wont do a fight with kell brook, end of story.
      he has and will be steering weel clear of kell brooks "naz" style fighting which would give anybody trouble.
      and khan is only in this for money not glory.
      khan knows two things here,
      he would lose to kell brook and he would get **** money in doing so.
      thus, makin himself look an even more complete ****.
      im going for a poo.
      Khan very easily beats Kell Brook, and what the hell do you mean "Naz" style of fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
        Khan very easily beats Kell Brook, and what the hell do you mean "Naz" style of fighting?
        i was thinking the same thing, wat naz style??

Comment

Brook's heavy handed and I know Khan doesnt like getting hit

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Brook's heavy handed and I know Khan doesnt like getting hit
            Yes but Brook has so many technical flaws that Khan dominates him really.

Comment

Lol, Micky is a ****** and a Khan hatter, the guy is a fool.

Brook hasn't done anything, the guys a cherry picking bum, who can't even sell 2,000 ticks in his own backyard. Maybe if he didn't duck Mike Jones he'd wouldn't be a nobody.

Khan would beat him easily IMO, but until brook makes a name, khan won't give the bum a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
                Yes but Brook has so many technical flaws that Khan dominates him really.

Brooks footwork is pretty solid, he possesses nice head movement & doesn't pull back in straight lines unlike bambi legs Khan. Kell Brook would **** Khans world up if he ever went upto 147. He wouldn't just beat him, he would knock him spark out.

His speed, power, precision, fluid movement & combinations would give Freddie Roach a heart attack.

Do you think a kid that got beaten to a pulp & was lucky to survive against a 1-D brawler like Maidana lasts 8 rounds with Brook? haha.

Comment

Oh I forgot unless you have everything handed to you on a silver platter in boxing it means you're a bum.

Please, save it, Brook would DESTROY Khan.

After (if) he squeaks past Peterson & goes to 147 to avoid competition & he ever faces Brook (he won't - too much a risk), feel free to bet your points with me. I will take Brook

Comment

Brook is too big and hits too hard for Khan. I would be suprised if it went 3 rounds before Khan was doing his baby Giraffe impression.

Comment

Working...
                    X